- Treatment of duodenal and gastric ulcer.
- Treatment of reflux esophagitis.
- Prophylaxis for reflux esophagitis.
- Eradication of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), in combination with the appropriate antibiotics for the treatment of ulcers associated with H. pylori.
- Treatment of benign gastric and duodenal ulcers associated with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) in patients requiring continuous treatment with NSAIDs.
- Prophylaxis of gastric and duodenal ulcers associated with NSAIDs in patients at risk who require continuous treatment.
- Symptomatic gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Pack containing 28 capsules.
Treatment of heartburn and acid reflux: one capsule of Monolitum a day for 4 weeks.
Long-term prevention of reflux oesophagitis: one capsule of Monolitum a day.
Prevention of stomach or duodenal ulcer in patients requiring continuous treatment with NSAIDs (anti-inflammatories): one capsule of Monolitum a day.